Niyazi Cem Degirmenci
- Registered on: 07/05/2012
- Last connection: 03/17/2017
- Advanced Computation in Fluid Mechanics (Reporter, 02/07/2013)
- CTL-ports (Reporter, 02/18/2013)
- DOLFIN HPC (Developer, Reporter, 08/29/2012)
- eunisonacoustics (Manager, Developer, 12/10/2015)
- FEniCS-HPC (Developer, 10/30/2012)
- FFC (Developer, 10/30/2012)
- FIAT (Developer, 10/30/2012)
- JANPACK (Reporter, 06/22/2015)
- Site (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 09/12/2012)
- UFC (Developer, 10/30/2012)
- UFC2 (Developer, Reporter, 05/08/2013)
- Unicorn (Developer, 08/29/2012)
Reported issues: 5
- 04:44 pm Unicorn Bug #131 (Closed): Review request [unicorn-hpc|commit:d4c3558ac1b78557920eb1cd78e5f025cd0d1ac6: u...
- 11:04 am DOLFIN HPC Bug #111 (Closed): compiling error
- for commit 84c09f162f3b94122bf3fb7857d2af06f0f19d1d
- 02:11 pm DOLFIN HPC Bug #103: error when loading mesh with 3M cells
- but I used the dolfin module here
- 11:57 am DOLFIN HPC Bug #103: error when loading mesh with 3M cells
- the code gives the same error without 2 boundary mesh lines as well
- 11:50 am DOLFIN HPC Bug #103 (Rejected): error when loading mesh with 3M cells
- the mesh at /afs/nada.kth.se/dept/na/ctl/cem/vocal_1.bin
can be loaded with 24 proceses but with 168 processes gi...
- 01:17 pm DOLFIN HPC Support #88 (Closed): is there anything wrong with this code?
- I needed to recompile dolfin to solve the problem
- 10:33 am DOLFIN HPC Support #88 (Closed): is there anything wrong with this code?
- Hello, I started getting error on the ~UFC() destructor
when I switch to dolfin-hpc UFL branch
since otherwise S...
Also available in: Atom