- Registered on: 07/05/2012
- Last connection: 11/04/2016
- Advanced Computation in Fluid Mechanics (Developer, Reporter, 12/05/2012)
- Automated HPC visualization (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 10/31/2013)
- CTL-ports (Manager, Reporter, 10/05/2012)
- DOLFIN HPC (Developer, Reporter, 08/29/2012)
- eunisonacoustics (Manager, Developer, 12/10/2015)
- FEniCS-HPC (Developer, 10/30/2012)
- FFC (Developer, 10/30/2012)
- FIAT (Developer, 10/30/2012)
- JANPACK (Reporter, 06/22/2015)
- Site (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 09/12/2012)
- UFC (Developer, 10/30/2012)
- UFC2 (Reporter, 05/08/2013)
- Unicorn (Developer, 08/29/2012)
Reported issues: 5
- 09:26 pm CTL-ports Feature #137 (In Progress): Add support for all the supercomputer architectures CTL/KTH and CT/BC...
- We now have access to 5 supercomputer architectures:
Lindgren/KTH (Cray XE6)
Povel/KTH (standard Infiniband clust...
- 09:20 pm CTL-ports Feature #136 (Feedback): Generalize the MareNostrum branch
- I would like to generalize the support for MareNostrum so it could be chosen from a list of architectures instead of ...
- 03:01 pm DOLFIN HPC Feature #8: Add support for UFL with DOLFIN-HPC
- Ok, I am not pushing for Auréliens branch to be merged. It would be useful to have a branch available that incorporat...
- 02:52 pm DOLFIN HPC Feature #8 (Resolved): Add support for UFL with DOLFIN-HPC
- The feature has been implemented by Cem and is working, and is available in Auréliens branch:
- 05:37 pm DOLFIN HPC Code review #67: Dofmap ordering
- No, that commit (45c764f9) actually changes the dofmap back to be compatible with the original dofmap. Here's the exp...
Also available in: Atom