Complete UFC interface to full UFC 2.x compatibility.
|Assignee:||Aurélien Larcher||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||2.00 hours|
The state of the UFC interface is not complete, as not everything as been upgraded to be compatible with UFC 2.1:
- In ufc::finite_element:
- the "vectorized" versions "evaluate_basis_all" and "evaluate_basis_derivatives_all" are not implemented, possible speed-up
- the "topological_dimension" and "geometric_dimension" neither, kind of emulated through the FiniteElement wrapper class
- "map_from_reference_cell" and "map_to_reference_cell", would be interesting to expose that to the C++ side
- possibly add order(), family() and type() to the interface
- In ufc::dof_map:
- num_entity_dofs and tabulate_entity_dofs would ease life
#2 Updated by Aurélien Larcher almost 4 years ago
Some functions throw an exception in UFC 1.1.2 although they are claimed to be introduced in version 1.1:In finite_element:
They are actually usable in UFC 2.1 as the code is generated and should not be disabled in the header ufc.h provided by UFC 2.1.